DOWNLOAD PDF FOR FULL DETAILS INC PERFORMANCE CURVES AND DIMENSIONS
Flow rate up to 80 L/min (4.8 m³/hr)
Dynamic head up to 90 m
Fluid maximum temperature up to + 40 °C
Suction capacity up to 7m
The VL2 is a range of stainless steel vertical multi-impeller pumps, carefully engineered to give you the best in performance, reliability, durability and ease of maintenance.
PUMP INSTALLATION AND APPLICATIONS
These pumps are suitable for pumping clean water and fluids which are not chemically aggressive to the pump components. Their high performance and dependability make them suitable for use in domestic and civil sectors, particularly in installations with insufficient ventilation, in tight spaces and subject to jets of water, etc. They can be submerged.
- AISI 304 Stainless steel EXTERNAL CASING with 1¼ inch gas thread delivery opening UNI ISO 228/1
- Noryl GFN2V technopolymer IMPELLERS
- Noryl GFN2V technopolymer DIFFUSERS
- DIAPHRAGM in stainless steel AISI 304 complete with wear rings.
- EN 10088-3 - 1.4104 stainless steel MOTOR SHAFT
- MOTOR BRACKETS in stainless steel AISI 304.
- DOUBLE SEAL SYSTEM silicon carbide/silicon carbide mechanical seal on the pump side, and carbon/ceramic on the motor side (with barrier oil chamber to lubricate and cool the sealing surfaces in the absence of water).
- AISI 304 stainless steel screws
- MOTOR suitable for continuous duty. A thermal cutout device (motor protector) is incorporated in single phase motors. Motor cooling is assured by the liquid in which the pump is immersed.
Built in Capacitor
- INSULATION class F (provides the motor with a considerable overload tolerance and substantially increases the service life of the motor itself).
- PROTECTION IP 68.
- 2 meters "HO7 RN-F" submersible POWER CABLE with removable connector.
- CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY STANDARDS in compliance with EN 60 335-1 (IEC 335-1, CEI 61-150) EN 60034-1 (IEC 34-1, CEI 2-3).